UMass Theater Coronavirus FAQ
Wednesday, January 27, 2021
With spring semester about to start, we are look forward to seeing you again, on screen or in person. About 75% of our spring classes will be Fully Remote, with the remaining 25% being face-to-face...
Silverthorne Theater: Live isn't the only theater option during COVID
Friday, January 22, 2021
With COVID-19 stopping all live performances, many theater companies used Zoom as a platform to present their productions. Silverthorne Theater Company, co-founded by UMass Theater alum Lucinda...
New HowlRound position offers student Jemma Kepner space to think
Tuesday, January 19, 2021
Since theater major Jemma Kepner discovered HowlRound Theater Commons about 2 years ago, the online platform has become her go-to as a source for contemporary scholarship about theater. She’s used...